Shipping & Returns
- All sex toys get shipped from Australia on the same day, if you purchased before 3pm via Australia Post with tracking number.
- Shipping costs are Calculated via Australia Post shipping calculator which in embedded into our website.
- We are located in Melbourne, so depending on which state you are located in expect delivery 1-5 business days.
- Orders over $80 are shipped anywhere in Australia for Free.
- Sex Dolls are custom ordered to each buyers specifications. Once an order is placed, we then call the customer to verify the specifications they want their doll to have, then we order it the same day from the factory, it will take 2-4 days to be made depending on the brand & model, then factory will ship the doll directly to customer with both customers name & our name on the customs clearance form so we can clear customs for the parcel & pay the improt taxes & GST. Once doll leaves the factory, it arrives here in Australia within 2-3 days, then you get delivery the next day. Tracking number will be provided to us via the factory the day it leaves, then we will forward the tracking number to you so you can see exactly when you will be receivin your parcel.
- Sex Toys have 30 day replacement warranty for items that become faulty due to their manufacture. This does not apply to goods that become damaged due to miss-use.
- Please ensure you have regular batteries in all sex toys as they do NOT work with Alkaline batteries. Also ensure that you have inserted the batteries correctly.
- Please ensure that the battery cap compartment is sealed properly as if the lid is not on properly then it won't be waterproof anymore therefore if you get the motor wet that is NOT a warranty issue.
- With 99% of sex toys you will need to hold down for a few seconds the on/off button for them to turn on/off, this is standard to prevent you turning it on/off accidentally during play.
- If checking the above points and your item still doesn't work then we will replace it for you subject to no physical damage being present as physical damage is not covered under warranty.
- Lingerie and wearable items are not refundeable or exchangeable due to health regulations, unless an item arrived faulty.
- Due to health regulations set out by Comsumer law in Australia there are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
- Sex dolls are custom ordered and are classified by Consumer Law as a personal health product therefore there are no refunds or exchanges.
If you think that your product classifies as factory defective or faulty then please email us with your invoice number, full name and date of purchase.